BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

scho.Ol

will be back to school soon
i can't sleep at 4am and wake up at 1pm anymore
i have to change my daily routine
starting from today.
and ya, i have to wash my shoes, my black shoes for school
it had been unwashed for about two years, since the day i bought it
heehee =P
last year was stressful, busy, depressed
PMR was fearsome
my pathetic shoes are now 'whitish-black', full of dust
i have to clean it, today!

Lieya and Pury want to lose wieght
me too.
but it seems no one will support me (except mages)
you will say "you are so skinny"
no! i m not.
no doubt that my weight matches my height
and my BMI is in the underweight category
but i dislike the weight figure
i hate myself for eating
i wanna lose weight.
it's one of my plan for 2010.
o.O


0 comments: