BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

my first post

hello everyone
kohana here.
i have had created this blog since last year
but i never posted even a single thing
i reactive it for my friend's sake
LAI MEI YEE
i should thank to her actually
or else it will be abandoned
forever, i guess

since i am considered ' new ' here
let me introduce myself
sukhui / kohana
15
was born on 14th Oct
studying
nothing much about me
i am simple, not complicated
surrounded with friends
love friends

that's all about kohana.
thanks for reading
i appreciate your visit to my blog.

4 comments:

Meiyee Lai said...

so bad!!
y put my full name ?!!!

kohana sukhui said...

eleyhh
my wish!! hehe
lai mei yee!

Meiyee Lai said...

...
http://mayie-secretcorner.blogspot.com/

女孩◎重新 said...

suSU!!!
miss u so much nia ~~~~~
T.T
long time nt c u edi ><