BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

unkind

fist of fury wagged to those who provoke me
i can be very mean and rude when i hate you
you get me annoyed

who the hell are you
why are you pretending like you are my close friend

and you, another bastard
how many times do you want me to repeat the same thing
i have declined your nonsensical request for thousands
times
but you keep asking
are you brainless

don't get on my nerves
don't you understand what's NO

eruption of anger occurs due to arrogant people
alright i have finished complaining
well, papa gonna bring us for movie again
AVATAR will be my best option
it's an inter-species movie

it is a product of Titanic director- James Cameron
the trailer sounds amazing and gripping
can't wait to watch it =D


OBTW shinichi really drives me insane =P


0 comments: